When you're out shopping, you may look at a store and think, "Now how much was that item at the other place?" You guess, and try to do some math to figure out how much you're saving.
That's a thing of the past. With Simple Pricebook, you simply enter the price and it will show you comparisons in a simple manner. No "unit prices". You don't care if this item costs 7.3¢/oz and this one is 9.2¢/oz. Sure, that tells you what's cheaper, but how much are you really saving? If you're buying 10 oz, then you have a savings of 19¢. If you're buying 5 lbs, you have a savings of $1.52.
Simple Pricebook will take all of your comparisons and put them in perspective of the quantity you're looking at. So if I'm looking at 2 liters of soda, it will compare against that 144 fl oz of soda (12 pack of cans), in a "2 liter" manner. It will tell me the total price of the comparison and the difference. The difference is color-coded. Green means it's cheaper and red means it's more expensive.
Want to just see the prices of items? Just enter the item name with no other information.
Want to see a certain quantity of an item? Just enter the item and a quantity and a comparison will be shown for you in terms of that quantity.
Updating prices is easy. If you enter the same quantity and units, Simple Pricebook will overwrite the old price, keeping your data up to date.
To delete a price, simply long-press on it in the results and confirm the deletion.
- Compare prices in a manner that makes sense
- Save money by knowing what the actual cost is
- Intuitive app knows what you want to see by how much data you enter
- Action Bar look & feel on older devices
- Auto-complete of items will search within the description, not just the beginning. For example, typing in "Beef" would show in the popup "Boneless Beef Chunk" if that was previously entered.