If your phone's proximity sensor doesn't work, you may have noticed that you are accidentally hitting buttons during phone calls. This app will place a slider bar over the screen during calls to prevent you from accidentally hitting "Mute", "End Call", or any other buttons.
If you need to get to the keypad, you can simply slide the bar to the right and Screen Block will go away. To get screen blocker back, simply select it from the notification bar.
- Activates automatically when the phone call starts
- Prevents accidental muting or hanging up
- Slide to unlock allows you access to the buttons
- Blocker can be reactivated by pulling down the notification bar
- Fixed issue with unlocking occuring with accidentaly taps